Monday, May 11, 2009

Tired of complaining


The past week has been a horrible week,just as if I was thrown to Mount Everest. It was tough and i complained a lot. Questions fills my mind, questioning why did this ever happen to me. I couldn't understand as well. I did sufficient practise and the test is manageable and i manage to answer all the question without much doubt. I complain a lot for the past few weeks till a point, i felt tired. I didn't want to say even a word about it anymore. 

Thing started to take a turn when i was in the cell club meeting doing some discussion in my devotion with my group member. We used Joshua 23 as our devotion material. So, during the discussion one of the verse caught my attention. Joshua 23:14 reads " Now I am about to go the way of all the earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has FAILED." The Lord God has not fail in our life. It is us who has fail. 

Then there was in my mind, did i made a mistake in my paper. I was pretty sure all the calculation was right and when the solutions are up on myuni, i checked and there is no way i make a mistake! Not until today, 11/05/2009 have I got the chance to view my test script. I went through the answer and guess what did i find out?=====>

1. There is one question which i got the right answer but i lock in the wrong answer. Ok that is one mark gone.
2. There is 2 question where I made a mistake in my rheumatic. A plus on one side, when shift to another side should be a negative. But dear old me didn't. So boom 2 marks gone and that's how bad it is.


Lessons:
1) Keep my head and heart cool while doing the exam. Ray said i lose mark because of my anxiety.. I kinda agree on that...
2) Check again!!

I think i got to keep my head cool and don't be too anxious.







1 comment:

Stefan said...

waseh clarence, three marks nia le, u stress until like tht liao meh? 0.0 kia si lang ar you..Muahahahahahahahah XD