Thursday, June 4, 2009

NIGHT IN the university

I can never imagine how I manage to survive the night without my beauty sleep. Even as leon and Ray-mon says that it wasn't a big issue but for me it was horrible. My back was aching and i didn't really enjoy the morning. However, a lot of things happen during the night when we were in uni doing our EAL( English) essay worth 20% of our total grade. 

No. 1 I AM SO SO ANTI-COFFEE now. I just drank one cup of coffee and i went to the toilet so often that i forgot how many times.  Everyone gave me the stare as i kept going to the toilet. Why? Rather than walking to the toilet i ran like a mad cow! Thanks to coffee.. haih...
 
No. 2 Ray shared about his experience in high school. nothing much

No. 3 Ray said shai may is hot like a model. Well, hope she doesn't read this blog.

No. 4 Ray comment on what type of wife she wants. He emphasize on how important the body shape it. you should see how he put it.

No 5. This i have to say thank you to EMANDY. hahaIt was 5am and I was playing with my facebook and i saw Emandy's post. So i responded to her post. Minutes after that, i got notification from my phone that Emandy responded to her post. So i click and i saw EMANDY's respond. She wrote, THANK YOU DEARIE and all the best in ur test tomorrow and thursday. I went... hmm what is she thanking me and why is she calling me dearie?? I went hmmm... and i went thinking since when did i have a test tomorrow? but then i have something to show my teacher on thursday which is my EAL essay. A lot of ques came into my mind and i was thinking there is something wrong with Emandy. I was a bit perasan that time cause of the dearie. Haha.. After pondering for sometime i scroll up and find out that she wasn't replying to my post but to some other people. I went cheh.... 

So i moral of the story is please do not stay overnight in uni to finish up your assignment. Insane thinking can happen! haha..

Before i end there is a picture that i would like to post to give recognition to this artist....LIM YA WEN



I think she is too stressed out with her exam. Haha.. 

p/s: That thing you drew looks like you now! hahahahahahaha   

1 comment:

Elaine said...

You seriuosly need more sleep! You have a lot of errors in this post. Perasan la you. Dearie???? Bleh.....!