Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dejected


Monday was the worst day that i have for the past 3 months when i am here. When i saw the thing i was confident fail from my hand, this feeling is simply horrible. Indescribable and painful. Yes, even as a lot say that no pain no gain. I believe that but the pain is just termendous. Even though my mind keeping telling me to behave and think positively but then, the sense of failure and faiding of hope just crept into me. I am just lost. I am trying to overcome this feeling but it kept coming. From time to time when i tried studying, the thoughts just dwell in my mind. sigh* What should i do... I am just dejected. Overcoming this obstacle with difficulty...................................

1 comment:

Kah Ying said...

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
--George Edward Woodberry

there must be failure once in life. remember..failure leads success if you DO your best and not only just TRY your best.