Friday, October 12, 2007

Be careful for the things done....

Many a times when we communicate with one another through chatting, messaging or even face to face, did we ever asked ourself what we have said or done affect others.... Hmmm... Sometimes when we communicate we tend to forget whether we affect other people through the actions we did.. Pretty sad when some of these actions affect others... But we never know.. Why?? Hmmm.. I don't know why also but i experience some before... Just don't understand whether they feel like ignoring me or not... Or just plain heartless or ruthless... No idea at all.. low level of social skilss?? hat i dare not say....When a person don't wish to communicate with you they might used tonnes of indirect reason to run away......some says so... maybe.. I don't know.. dare not say.. =D What to do this is the world that we are in... No pain no gain... Right??? But i dare say the the other party can feel it....how would you feel it that is done back to you?? I know how painful it is.. =(

1 comment:

jerrycsl88 said...

Well, people tend to misinterpret what we say. It's not something we can avoid because we do not know what and how they decode it. I guess the only thing could do is by asking them directly, in a polite way of course. Just make it like "I'm sorry if I offended you with what I said but I never meant it at all"

In my opinion, if someone really understands you, he or she should be differentiate your talking style.

People avoid you, they hate you, but they still smile and joke with you. We don't know what others are thinking. There's nothing much you can do also even if they keep their hatred towards you.

Just be yourself ^^