Sunday, April 8, 2007

Walau!!!


Booya!! What a week.. Finishing my third last paper on Thursday really made me as light as a balloon!! Finally History papers is of my head and no more freaky long names to remember =D haha But strange thing is that i kinda feel like playing badminton that day... Which of course made me cari my kaki for badminton.. However, i was pushing myself to the limits... Playing rounds and rounds making myself gasping for air and my body just say.." hey man you idiot stop it!! You will hurt yourself!!" Ignoring my brain's message i continued playing on.. I just jump and push myself.. Till i forgot in the first place i have sprank my ankle before the game start... But good thing i didn't collapse or get myself hurt!! Muahaha However that game really release my tension and other things running about my mind......


OK what's next...hmmm... Good Friday nothing much happen actually


Today(07/05/07) nothing much happen also... these days are just simply Booring!! lost of words liao... But the weather yesterday was incelment!!


3 comments:

Esther Chia said...

haha.that dog is so cute?izit urs?i wana tak a pic...haha..if he/she dont bite...

Kris said...

Haha. Sorry bout offlining. My dad offed the thing. Hehe. Hey, u managed to add music to ur blog.

Clarence said...

Hey!! Thanks for dropping ur comment!! Really appreciate it!! Haha.. Esther i never know u got a gmail acc.. oh yah and that dog isn't mind.. I found it on the interenet..

Krstine it is ok!! No problem! I must say thank you for teaching me how to upload music and guess what!! I found my favourite singer!! SCC!!! Haha big thanks btw!! =D